Presence and Communication
Behavioural development of outstanding teaching
This course look at what makes a really outstanding communicator across the school community, both in the classroom and in our interaction with fellow staff members and parents.
This course examines a range of skills during the day including..
- Physical and vocal presence
- Emotional Intelligence skills with the many different personalities we encounter
- Maintaining our own sense of purpose and well being
- Encouraging leadership initiative at all levels
- Meeting challenges with enthusiasm and resilience
In short, the behavioural development of outstanding teaching and management practice used at every level of school life.
How can an education engage as many students as possible and develop their own natural skills and strengths?
- Executive Headteacher, St Michael's CofE Primary School
"I have seen this twice - Henry V and Macbeth - I cannot recommend this highly enough. It has really made me think about what positive leadership is"
- Headteacher, Lamberhurst St Mary's School
"This is my 5th experience of Mythodrama and every time it just gets better and better"
- Deputy Headteacher, Westfield Primary School
"A really insightful, relevant afternoon's training"
- Headteacher Holywell School
"Absolutely superb and exactly what I needed to hear at a time when the pressure of leadership is great"