Student Leadership Retreat
Focusing on great themes of leadership
Inspirational Leadership and communication skills can be as important to a young person’s development and future life chances as the academic results that are such a focus for university entrance. Both need real attention to support our young people in the future that awaits them. Learn more with our methodology.
The retreat will offer students a chance to look at major themes in their lives and futures. It will examine the development of outstanding leadership and communication skills through the following central questions
- What are some of the key themes of inspirational leadership and how do I develop them in myself?
- How can I begin to develop outstanding communication and public speaking skills?
- What do I sense I am ambitious for in the world and how can I overcome any fears, uncertainties and doubts I have around my own sense of belief to achieve these goals?
- What do I want to achieve and how can I develop leadership skills that are far more profound and deep rooted than simply vain self promotion? How do I begin to explore ideas of real vision and value depending on my skills and interests?
- What are some of the skills needed to build high performing teams and to collaborate well with others?
The retreat is always run at a retreat centre organised by the schools involved. School selected staff members are invited to assist the programme leader in a supervisory role and to learn more about our methodology to take back into their own practice.
Contact us for further details.
As we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence in the world can begin to liberate others.
Quoted by Nelson Mandela at this inauguration as President of South Africa